Inter Miami Event - Case Study

Thank you! That was super useful!

Hmm, but I just checked Thirdweb is listing Moonbeam as a supported chain. Did you know it was an option and if so, where was it lacking?

1 Like

Third web allows for fast development; however, we selected Magic as our WaaS and Magic.link does not support the features we needed on Moonbeam for our PoC.

We need very specific features and did not want to reinvent the wheel as we are a startup that has not done a raise yet.

I’m currently writing a proposal to Decentralized Futures to bring our product to Polkadot in its full form. Now that we have a PoC, we can easily communicate our product to investors and refine and optimise it.

2 Likes

To keep everyone on track, we moved this discussion to our Decentralized Futures discussion before our Proposal. Feel free to ask any questions. Constructive criticism goes a long way.

1 Like

Hi,

Everyone we made these cards Apart of our PoC for Decoded just thought id place a digital version here for all to see.

I have given a physical Pack to @HopeClary to give to people in Miami, as a way of getting local feedback on our redemption experience.

I would like to invite others to this so it does not go cold.

@damo @eskimor

2 Likes