Hola comunidad! on behalf of the Alianza Hispana I’m honored to introduce our collective and its translated manifest stating our values, goals and mission.
This group is made up of people from the Polkadot and Kusama ecosystem who have a diverse background, experience in the ecosystem and a strong commitment to the well-being of the network and its users, united under the mission of strengthening and empowering our community in the Polkadot and Kusama ecosystem.
The collective promotes the participation and transparent collaboration of the different Spanish-speaking communities in the governance of Polkadot, with the main objective being the inclusion, innovation and professionalism of the different Spanish-speaking communities with the following defined values:
- Integrity: Act objectively to guarantee the quality of work and reliability of the collective’s actions, assuming responsibility for the decisions made.
- Transparency: Maintain clear and open communication, sharing relevant information with the Spanish-speaking community and ensuring a transparent decision-making process.
- Inclusion: Encourage diversity of ideas and perspectives, ensuring that all voices are heard and valued in the Spanish-speaking community and in the community at large.
- Collaboration: Work together with other members and groups of the community, sharing knowledge and resources to promote the growth and success of projects.
- Innovation: Work for leadership in the adoption of new technologies and in the development of solutions that benefit the Spanish-speaking community and the Polkadot and Kusama ecosystem as a whole.
Represent the Spanish-speaking community in the governance process and decision-making.
- Be the north star for the Spanish-speaking community as a meeting and reference point for all people, projects and initiatives of the Spanish-speaking community within the Polkadot and Kusama ecosystem, promoting an inclusive, collaborative and respectful space.
- Assume an active role when communicating with international communities, providing information on the achievements and progress made by the Spanish-speaking community, facilitating the exchange of ideas and collaborations through channels such as the Polkadot Forum.
- Represent our community in decision making. The collective seeks to initiate discussions and make decisions in a democratic and transparent manner, through the delegation of votes and active participation in voting by representing the interests of our community.
- Advise and support those who wish to make proposals to the Polkadot and Kusama Treasuries by providing guidance and support prior to being presented on Polkassembly/Subsquare or any current forum.
- Assume leadership and support in the development of technological solutions that facilitate community participation in decisions that require votes and internal coordination, including on-chain representation mechanisms. These tools will allow for greater inclusion and representation of the Spanish-speaking community in the ecosystem, ensuring that the community has the opportunity to vote for its members periodically.
Through this manifesto, the bases of the work method and principles that will guide the collective’s actions are established, always seeking the benefit of the Spanish-speaking community and the Polkadot and Kusama ecosystem as a whole.
The initial 10 members of the collective have signaled their intention to jointly participate in the actions of the group by signing an extrinsic with a multisig 10/10 that controls the main proxied account that represents the collective on-chain and can receive delegations.