Templates for crowdloan projects

We’re creating crowdloan templates that would allow you to easily showcase your projects and also make the pages encouraging for contributors.

I’d like to ask you to share your feedback on the 3 templates we created:

1. Which template would fit your needs best and why?
  2. What elements would you choose from the other templates?
  3. Which elements are unnecessary?
  4. Which elements are missing?

(you can check the templates here)

All feedback is appreciated! It will help us make the templates more useful for you.

After gathering feedback on the templates and adding the missing elements, we will create one template in Webflow and as a Github repository so that everyone can use it and customise it.

Design team from 10Clouds

4 Likes

I think it would he really helpful if the design will include basic information about tokenomy, I mean relation DOT to new token, like: 1DOT - 10XYZ.

There is any Github repository with the template and/or components that can be used to development?

Or this is just a design, or maybe are you going to show some components to the design?

Hi tomek, thanks for pointing it out :+1:

So after gathering feedback on the templates and adding the missing elements, we will create one template in Webflow and as a Github repository so that everyone can use it and customise it.

This is amazing, I support this 100%. Unified UX across all parachains will help the end-user tremendously. Other use cases would be claiming crowdloan rewards, parachain-level staking and claiming rewards, checking wallet balances for tokens using common signing solutions like Polkadot.js.

In the Github repository I am assuming it is a static page so it can be hosted as a Github page? That would be spectacular.

looks great! I love the idea of building a UX library of tools / interactions that developers can leverage.

As others mentioned, adding a section that can better explain tokenomics is a good idea, as this is a popular request - should be easy to find examples from other chains / teams.

IMO I prefer #2, I feel like the large CTA is better and more likely to drive a conversion.

@joshua.cheong Thanks for the ideas! Noted :slight_smile:

We’re gonna use static site generator with exposed environment variables, configs and localisation files, so you could easily tweak it and deploy to any of the static hosting options ie. Netlify, AWS, Vercel and Github Pages :slight_smile:

1 Like