Hello Polkadot & Polkassembly Community!
Polkassembly has the aim of pioneering the development of new governance experiences and continuously upgrading the platform based on the community feedback.
The ultimate goal is to empower users’ participation in the Polkadot ecosystem.
Our team has been hard at work, listening to your feedback and implementing improvements to make Polkassembly even better. Let’s leverage this forum to dive in and explore these latest additions!
The biggest update from the Polkassembly team was the deployment of our search feature on 30th June!
Community members can now leverage search to →
- Search for referendums by a string from their title or description
- Find people in the community based on their usernames
- Discover discussions that you may be interested in
- Filter your results as per your topic, track, tags, status or date!
In addition to all this, with the click of a simple button, you can now search for all the above cross network using SUPER SEARCH!
Our launch announcement → https://twitter.com/polk_gov/status/1674765923033686016
There’s been more in this past month!
Let’s have a look at another one of our largest releases
The much awaited Notification Engine!
- Never miss a beat on the latest proposals, discussions, mentions & more
- Set your notification settings across networks in a single go, by simply adding the networks which have the feature enabled via the settings page
If you’d like notifications & search enabled for your chain, please reach out to us on email@example.com! !
Our team believes in delivering innovation and leveraging the latest technology in our quest to do so!
Announcing the launch of a feature which quickly became a go to for our entire community.
AI Powered summary of proposals!
Now, participating in governance proposals on Polkadot & Kusama is easier than ever.
Stay informed with concise breakdowns, empower democracy, & shape the future together!
Please engage with our social handles or this thread to share any more use case of AI that you would like us to integrate.
Building towards the ecosystem’s benefit has been one of Polkassembly’s primary goals.
The community members informed us of a persistent problem. They continue to use existing web2 forums and platforms to engage and discuss but it is impossible to login with Polkadot wallets on these forums.
We now support all our ecosystem partners wallets with an open source code for anyone looking to allow Polkadot wallet sign in into their app/website!
A single message, summazing everything we have been experimenting with in our new listing view!
What more would you like us to tinker with?
GIF GIF GIF!
A discussion & governance forum needs GIFs, for the community to engage!
So here they are
Polkassembly now offers support for the following via its text editor
- Table Support
- Markdown & All Existing Features
Join us at Polkassembly as we Demystify Governance!
We at Polkassembly are proud to present the community with our latest feature which helps the ecosystem move away from the complex proposal creation process!
Say hello to hassle-free proposal creation on Polkadot!
Struggling with OpenGov pre-image & proposals?
Not anymore! Follow these 3 simple steps:
- Add Off-Chain Description
- Craft Preimage with Polkassembly’s guidance
- Go Live with One Click!
Demystify Governance with us and join the movement for a transparent and efficient future! Visit http://polkadot.polkassembly.io and click on the menu icon to know more
Announcement Post - https://twitter.com/polk_gov/status/1691424678810898433
Simplifying On-Chain Identities for You!
Understanding and managing on-chain identities can be quite a puzzle, right? Users often grapple with mistrust, proposal rejections, and endless hassles.
But guess what? We’re changing the game at Polkassembly! We’ve crafted a custom interface right on our app, making the whole process a breeze.
No more confusion, no more headaches. Join us in embracing a new era of seamless on-chain identity verification!
Introducing the All-In-One Vote Interface at Polkassembly!
View Every Detail: Self & Delegated Votes Split, Voting Power, and More - All in One Place!
- Voting Threshold Curves: It’s now on the sidebar for easy access!
- Dive Deeper: Expand the graph or vote history for in-depth insights on proposals.
- Intuitive Interface: No more complicated stuff! Everything you need, at your disposal !
Launch Announcement - https://twitter.com/polk_gov/status/1704857880355274758
Polkassembly’s user profile & navbar upgrades!
- Check your voting activity at a glance in your profile
- See the split between self & delegated votes for your vote history
- The new navbar allows you do access your logged in address, settings page, verify your identity & much more very easily
- The side bar now shows archived Gov1 channels & OpenGov in a single interface without the need for toggling between multiple interfaces
What is new at Polkassembly?
A quick update for October’s top releases -
Dark mode: is now live at Polkassembly!
Tip: your favourite Governance Participants, Proposal / Discussion Creators, & community members via a sleek interface
Quick View: To identify how long governance participants have been around for, view their display pictures and social handles
Vote Unlocks: Single button click to unlock all your votes from your profile on Polkassembly
Join us at https://twitter.com/polk_gov to stay up to date with all our releases & take Polkadot’s voice out to the world
A lot of stuff has been moving around on Polkassembly since our last update
Lets dive deeper into it
New Feature Updates
Microfeatures including - all tab view for viewing all referenda together, collapsible track metrics, create new proposals from track view, tooltips on all technical terms
Improved proposal management by introducing action slider cards on the Polkassembly UI for all pending actions
Vote count for number of Aye and Nay votes
Nudges during proposal creation and detailed visibility post proposal creation for users
Creation of proposals with multiple beneficiaries from Polkassembly
Estimated period for proposal to pass
The much awaited Polkassembly dark mode
Existing Feature Updates
Twitter post highlighting our stats on the identity feature
Twitter post 1 & 2 highlighting our stats on the proposal creation feature
Hey Everyone, wish you very happy holidays!
Our biggest feature update of the year is the launch of The Technical Fellowship Product curated by Polkassembly, with guidance from several fellows including Dr. Gavin Wood!
Announcement - https://twitter.com/polk_gov/status/1736791807273710003
There is a lot to be excited about →
An evolving activity feed with quick actions, public profiles, members page, RFC Proposals, Rank Requests & a lot more
We aim to bring the best of minds to the fellowship & provide them with the best experience as our product evolves!
A quick round up for everyone who has not been following these exciting few months at Polkassembly.
To stay up to date with all the latest updates in real time, we recommend everyone to join our community at - Twitter or Telegram
Now, quickly on to what is new →
- Create, Kill or Cancel Any Referendum directly from Polkassembly
- Quote comments
- Highlight and quote a part of proposals, discussions, comments and replies!
- Announcement Link
- Revamped and super powerful delegation dashboard
- Highlights top delegates, allows easy delegation to multiple tracks, your personal delegation dashboard and stats all go live in this super powerful update
- Announcement Link with details!
- The magical profile page!
- Ah, any details here are not enough! A super loved feature where you can look at your delegation overview, tips, vote details, proposals, discussions, balance overview and what not! hop on to Polkassembly and explore it today!
- Announcement link with deepdive!
- Zeitgeist Prediction Market Integration
- Prediction on governance proposals is now a reality! With a track record of multiple successful markets and a product that went from MVP to soon a full fledged integration - prediction markets are here to make Governance even more exciting!
A tonne more of microfeatures, social announcements, blogs and banter available on our twitter handle!
Looking forward to your feedback