Candidacy for DV Delegate - RogerLe

Hello Polkadot Community,

I am RogerLe, and I am excited to put forth my application to serve as a DV delegate for the upcoming three-month period. This opportunity was introduced to me by Xiaojie, and I am eager to contribute to our community in this role.

Please find my application details below:

Address I have participated in OpenGov

15KRWqYbvaYxdKULorQzD6861VaQVh54UDvLYGCYwfBzhsAX

Is there any other information you would like to share on why you should be delegated to by W3F?

1. Recently, through various channels, I have learned that some projects apply only for money without delivering the promised value. This is harmful to the development of the Polkadot ecosystem. This prompts me to uphold fairness and justice in Polkadot governance and to vote for high-quality projects to enhance the value of the Polkadot ecosystem.
  2. I am a value investor and a long-term thinker. I have been participating in Polkadot’s Dutch auction since 2017 and have held onto my investments until now, with additional increases in my Polkadot investment holdings.
  3. I am also a freelancer with a significant amount of time dedicated to researching Polkadot projects and voting.
  4. I hold a degree in Computer Science and a Master’s in Economic Philosophy. I have four years of development experience and have worked as a product manager at Huawei. In 2020, I participated in the second phase of the Substrate course and successfully completed it. I continue to engage in blockchain project research and investments, forming my own insights. My Twitter: x.com

My political philosophy for OpenGov

1. Eliminate applicant projects with poor professional ethics, leaving those with good professional ethics.
  2. The applied project has a competitive advantage in the Polkadot ecosystem and can solve certain pain points.
  3. Investigate the feasibility of the project team in terms of technical development capabilities and community operation capabilities.
  4. The token model and incentive mechanism of the project are good.
  5. The amount of the applied project roughly matches the cost of project development and operation.
  6. The applied project is conducive to the long-term development of the Polkadot ecosystem.

I am super glad to see this application, I like the philosophy on the long-term development side for the eco and I would like to share my support here!

1 Like