Decentralized Voices: Cohort 2 - Gatorkorps

Dear friends,
I have been active in the Polkadot ecosystem since 2020, organizing and co-organizing numerous events. As a senior Polkadot Francophonie ambassador and representative of other projects, I have always been passionate about governance, a topic frequently discussed at the events I have attended.

I wish to represent the community of holders and discreet actors in our ecosystem who advocate for a stronger protocol without wasting funds. I am firmly opposed to corruption and financial abuse, advocating for rigorous and transparent management of public funds.

I also support the sanctuarization of Polkadot funds to ensure their optimal use. I advocate for more diversity, decentralization, and transparency in the mandates and roles held by individuals. We know that too many people submit multiple proposals to drain the treasury and live off it. If selected for delegation, my votes will be based on thorough analyses and justified choices. We need more justice.

Additionally, I have managed several budgets in my current job and have experience several online operations for big entities. I have voted 46 times since the beginning of the year.

You will definitely be proud to nominate me to defend the inclusion idea of Polkadot and the hope of a better decentralized protocol.
We need more Justice !

6 Likes

Hello sir!
I am happy to see more diversity of languages ​​to be a candidate as DV
bonne chance!!!