We will update subsquare released new features in this post, so the community can know and use them in time. Several weeks ago we announced OpenGov statistics, including all tracks statistics and track statistics and democracy statistics.
We want to share nested votes emphatically. It show direct voters with all delegations calculated to final votes on first view and we can see the delegations detail after click voter’s line. We can get voting power ranks with this view compared to the legacy flattened view, so we will know which voters have big voting powers.
We can now see the tally bar directly on referenda list page.
We integrated achainable labels to kusama subsquare. Achainable scans on-chain business and provides solutions for DID labels which indicate on-chain activities. Currently, most labels are governance related, but they are working hard to bring more . Check here to see the detail.
Dotreasury supports filters now. We can filter proposals by status and token amount or token fiat value. We can also sort proposals by token value or proposal index. Try ksm proposals.
A new statistics chart is implemented on dotreasury. We can see treasury spends by periods with this chart. Spend period is a concept defined in substrate treasury pallet. It’s 6 days on Kusama and 24 days on Polkadot.
Delegation is very important according to our observation about votes. Encouraging more delegation should be an important way to increase governance turnout. To help the community see the ratio between direct and delegation votes, we implemented 2 ratio bars on OpenGov referendum detail page. They represent direct and delegation ratio between voted capital and final convicted votes.
We improved OpenGov delegations features including:
- Users can make their delegations on multiple tracks at once in a batch call.
- Already voted or delegated tracks will be disabled.
We are considering:
- Improve the interfaces to remove delegations.
- Support a decentralized way for users to state their manifesto to draw others delegation to them. Then a interface for users to choose delegatee.
- Move delegation interfaces to a more conspicuous location, maybe the overview page.
q. is there a reason you don’t combine dotreasury and subsquare into a single UI?
No specific reasons, but I’d like to keep dotreasury separated. Dotreasury will be dedicated to treasury, parts of the whole governance.
Treasury mountain chart shows the trend of treasury input/output/balance, was quoted many times by community members, and it now contains data over 3 years. We implemented a slider component which enable us to zoom in details in a selected time scope. Try it here.
We can see OpenGov/Democracy history votes of any address now on subsquare. Following screenshot is stake plus’s votes on polkadot.
Subsquare supports on-chain votes mangement now.
- It’s implemented for OpenGov referenda and democracy pallet.
- We can see all on-chain votes.
- We can see how much token is locked and how much is available to unlock in total because of governance voting.
- It supports removing one single vote and clearing all expired votes.
- It supports unlocking tokens.
There are 3 new features on subsquare worth a look.
- Votes bubble or circle packing view for OpenGov or democracy referendum. It shows the vote weights distribution in a more visualized way.
- Support searching by identity/address on OpenGov/democracy votes popup.
- Support OpenGov referendum tally history on the detail page curve chart.
I’m glad to share we implemented 1st version of identity business on statescan. With this implementation we can see:
- A statistics panel about identities on home page. How many verified, unverified, erroneous identities we have in total, how many judgements, and how many registrars.
- Identities page where we can search identities by identity name or address.
- Registrars page where we can see statistics data about registrars.
- Judgement requests page where we can see all history judgement requests and their status.
- We can see an account’s timeline about identity. Check Gav’s page for an example.
- We can see a registrar’s timeline data about history activities. Check No.1 registrar’s page for an example.
Check dotreasury.com for new landing page.
- A landing page is implemented for dotreasury which will enable the community to see the treasury status of whole ecosystem.
- Each chain will have its sub-domain, for example kusama.dotreasury.com. This will make it easier for scale.