Request for Technical Guidance: 229.461921 USDC Stranded on Moonriver

Request for Technical Guidance: 229.461921 USDC Stranded on Moonriver

Hello Polkadot and Moonbeam community,

I am seeking technical guidance regarding 229.461921 USDC that I transferred to a KuCoin deposit address using the Moonriver network.

Transaction details

  • Amount: 229.461921 USDC
  • Transaction hash: 0xabf7930447bddd1070940864dc0953767de16628d51336d3c1bed70c42de1754
  • Destination: 0x2EC16E6105e4b992e7b96e117a76b0727e7FE735
  • Moonriver USDC contract: 0xE3F5a90F9cb311505cd691a46596599aA1A0AD7D

KuCoin has informed me in writing that it cannot independently refund the deposit because Moonriver has ceased normal operations. However, KuCoin has also stated that it will cooperate if the project provides an official recovery mechanism.

I have contacted Moonbeam support by email and Telegram, but unfortunately I have not received a response.

I understand that the official GLMR/MOVR migration process does not necessarily apply to USDC. I am therefore asking a specific technical question:

Is there any technically viable way to recover or migrate ERC-20 USDC remaining on Moonriver after the shutdown, or is there a technical team or governance process that can review this case?

I am not asking anyone to guarantee recovery. I am seeking a clear technical assessment and guidance on the appropriate process.

I can provide the transaction records and KuCoin correspondence privately to the relevant team.

Any constructive guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.