Reach Portal - Revolutionizing Blockchain Development with Natural Programming

@razorlightning
Hi Reach team, I am also following the post of Magnet, the team developing the Common Good appchain, who are also looking to increase DOT use cases by developing more apps more flexibly with Polkadot coretime, and your natural language programming product will lower the barriers for apps to be developed on Polkadot, so we think that your ideas are combinable. That’s cool! But I still have some questions that I would like to be answered.

You mentioned that your profit margins will be 30% higher, which I think is an imposing number, but it’s bound to be challenged, so I’m wondering if there are any verifiable financials for this. Also, I’m curious if the margin improvement will be achieved through AI, blockchain, or your own product design.

The idea of getting more people to do low-code or even no-code development on Polkadot with your product is great, because a lot of people aren’t very good at Rust programming, or even can’t write one line of code. But natural languages also bring a lot of problems, such as ambiguity, subjectivity context dependency, etc., which is always a problem, do you guys have a good idea how to solve it?

In any case, getting more people involved in the development of the Polkadot ecosystem is something to look forward to.