PolkadotBled Hackathon

Hello Polkadot community!

I’m delighted to inform you that we are live with PolkadotBled NFT hackathon! Inviting all developers and NFT enthusiasts to join this ride!

Our discord

About PolkadotBled Hackathon

PolkadotBled Hackathon is a 3-week long event focused on exploring the full potential of NFTs on the Polkadot network. The hackathon is open to all developers and enthusiasts, and we invite you to join us for exciting weeks of building, learning, and experimenting.

The hackathon will take place from April 17th to May 7th. It’s a hybrid hackathon and will consist of online and in-person parts:

Online: 17.4. - 30.4.
In-person: 1.5. - 7.5. in Subwork Bled, Slovenia

During the hackathon, participants will have the opportunity to work on projects across four different tracks, including NFT infrastructure and tools, social and gaming apps, data science and on-chain insights, and a free-for-all track.

What’s in stake

We are aiming to offer $50,000 prize pool with rewards distributed to the top three winners in each track. In addition to the prize pool, participants will have the opportunity to receive bounties and prizes from the ecosystem teams that have decided to participate.

Timelines

In the pre-event phase, we will also have a series of workshops, keynote presentations, and Twitter spaces where participants can learn from gigabrains in the field and get inspired by their ways. We will also be hosting regular fireside chats on Discord with mentors and judges, where participants can get feedback and guidance on their projects.

Whether you are a seasoned developer or just starting out, we invite you to join us for this exciting event and help drive the growth and development of the Polkadot NFT ecosystem.

To learn more and register for the hackathon, see the links below:

Let’s discuss

I’m happy to discuss all things hackathon, organization, feedback and answer all your questions. Please let me know if you need anything, or you can text me directly on telegram.

Cheers,
Damsky | KodaDot

3 Likes

Hello community!

We’ve made the decision to postpone PolkadotBled until August. The ultimate goal is to plan and execute an innovative, collaborative and unforgettable hackathon experience for everyone in the Polkadot community.

We have realized that giving ourselves a little bit more time will mean we’ll be able to provide a higher quality experience for all - hackers, mentors, judges and partners, alike.

Thank you for understanding and i’ll be looking forward for August to meet amazing hackers and community members.

The date change is as follows:

Online: 17.8. - 31.8.
Offline: 1.9. - 7.9.

2 Likes