Yesterday we had the Polkadot community call on Polkadot’s Twitter Space. Polkadot Community calls take place the third week of every month where we provide updates on Polkadot development, ecosystem highlights (e.g. number of projects building, highlight new projects that are interesting, etc.) and open it up to questions from the community. This is just one of the many ways we regularly connect with the community and give them meaningful updates.
For those that were unable to attend yesterday’s October Community Call you can listen to the replay using the same link for the next 30 days on Twitter, and on Polkadot’s YouTube indefinitely [here ]. You can also check out previous calls on YouTube as well. In addition, if you don’t have time to tune into the whole call, we always put out a tweet thread the day after the Community Call highlighting the major announcements, key takeaways, and providing any relevant links to more documentation. I will link the thread here shortly.
Yesterday’s agenda included updates from:
- Phala Network, Introduction of Phat Contracts
- GIANT Protocol, Introduction of GIANT Private Beta launch
- Manta Network discussed DPoS on Calamari Network and Trusted Setup
- Apillon [previous-Authtrail] to discuss their rebranding to Apillon
- Snowbridge discussed their treasury proposal for launching the as a common-good bridge
- Kilt Network discussed migrating from Kusama to Polkadot and why
- 747 Ventures discussed Polkadot a Web Summit
- Council member Raul mentioned the governance motions, proposals, discussions, and referenda that happened on Polkadot this past month.
Let us know what you would like to hear about next month!