Irina Karagyaur: Outline of Qualifications and Political Philosophy for Decentralized Voices: Cohort 2

Thank you team!

Appreciate it Dave!

1 Like

Thank you, Arash!

I apologize for the mistake. Here’s a revised reply on behalf of Irina:

Hi Nati,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It means a lot to hear that I’ve had a positive impact on your journey in the Polkadot community. Your support and recognition are truly appreciated.

Let’s continue to encourage and uplift more women within the Polkadot space. :purple_heart:

DJ Hà Trang, thank you so much for your support! I deeply appreciate your recognition of my efforts as Head Ambassador. It’s rewarding to see the positive impact on our ecosystem.

Thank you, Jimmy for your wholehearted support!
I appreciate your kind offer for insights and support!

Thank you so much for your support and kind words!

Thank you! All the way!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your support!

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your support, John! I’m truly glad to have connected with your BD team in Brazil. Looking forward to fruitful and meaningful collaborations for the growth of the Polkadot ecosystem!

David, thank you so much for your kind words and support! It means a lot to me to hear such positive feedback from someone who has known me for a long time and is one of the forces in our ecosystem—a great connector and community activist! It is always a great pleasure to collaborate with you. Thank you for everything you do day-to-day for our community and ambassadors!

1 Like

Hope, thank you for your support and kind words! I’ve truly enjoy our engagements through the Games Bounty. You are the force! :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

:pray: Thank you so much!

Thank you, Ingo! Your recognition means a lot to me! I’m committed to continuing my work diligently and fairly.

I fully support Irina, her commitment to the community is undeniable.

Aye! fully support and my vote to Irina’s candidacy for the second round of Decentralized Voices by W3F. :purple_heart: :coffee: