Just released an update for ink! Analyzer across all the main components (i.e. semantic analyzer, language server and VS Code extension) that adds:
- Quickfixes for diagnostic errors and warnings.
- Support for ink! e2e macro (i.e. diagnostics, completions, code/intent actions and hover content).
- Inlay hints for ink! attribute arguments with values.
- Support for multiple snippets in code actions.
- Limits diagnostic ranges (i.e. squiggles) to item “declarations”.
- General robustness improvements for semantic analyzer.
For VS Code users, you can get the latest version from the VS Code Marketplace at ink! Analyzer - Visual Studio Marketplace (or directly from VS Code by searching for “ink! Analyzer” in the “Extensions” view).
For a deeper dive about ink! Analyzer and access to more resources, checkout the GitHub organization at ink! Analyzer · GitHub - Issues, bug reports, PRs and feature requests are welcome at the respective GitHub repositories .