Here’s what’s new for ink! Analyzer across all the main components (i.e. semantic analyzer, language server and VS Code extension) since the last update:
- Code actions for adding ink! entities (i.e. code stubs/snippets for entire items not just attributes).
- Signature help for ink! attribute arguments.
- Code actions for “flattening” ink! attributes.
- Improved formatting of text edits (i.e. actions and quickfixes) based on the insert/delete/move context.
- Snippet parsing performance improvements.
- General robustness improvements for semantic analyzer.
For VS Code users, you can get the latest version from the VS Code Marketplace at https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=ink-analyzer.ink-analyzer (or directly from VS Code by searching for “ink! Analyzer” in the “Extensions” view).
For a deeper dive about ink! Analyzer and access to more resources, checkout the GitHub organization at https://github.com/ink-analyzer - Issues, bug reports, PRs and feature requests are welcome at the respective GitHub repositories .