dotUSD. Please help me understand

There likely won’t be any CEX listing dotUSD, right?
As I understand it, it’s supposed to be a stablecoin that holds value only within the Polkadot ecosystem.

So, what do I do if I receive staking rewards in dotUSD in the future?
I have to pay taxes on them. How do I extract that value into the real world? Via USDC or by swapping back to DOT?

What impact will this have on the value of DOT?
Have any scenarios regarding this been seriously considered?
I assume so; otherwise, they wouldn’t have chosen this path.

Please enlighten me—this is a bit over my head.

It would also be interesting to know what would happen to the backing of dotUSD—and what the consequences would be—if the value of DOT were to drop further.

Before I set the AI ​​to work on this, I thought I’d just ask the group—albeit naively.