In order to keep the Polkadot Forum warm, welcoming, and on topic we demand that all participants read and adhere to the following code of conduct.
- Trolling and personal attacks will not be tolerated. This includes provoking individuals, threats of violence or vulgar remarks towards individuals. Depending on the nature of the offense this may result in a warning or ban.
- Remain on-topic, our channels have a specific context and the topics should remain relative to the channel. Channels should not be used to draw attention to alternative Relay chains.
- Baseless / fake representations of groups is not tolerated in any circumstance within the chatroom and once identified will result in an auto-ban.
- This is a place for informal and inclusive conversation. It is not an opportunity to call out for a specific individual to answer arbitrary questions. Questions that are made directly to a forum member not already in direct conversation with the asker will not be tolerated.
- No (concern-)trolling or otherwise incendiary and/or negative comments and narratives. Keep it constructive and positive.
- No market/price/“investor” talk. Banned terms: “ICO” & “investors”.
- No ranting.
- No advertising.
The rules are few, simple and are generally recogisable as common decency. All participants are expected to uphold them.
Participants engaging in behavior which violates these rules will be banned by the moderators of this Forum. At entirely the moderators’ discretion, a lesser action (such as warning the indidual in question) may be taken. Participants, however, should not count on the good grace of the moderators. In particular, where moderators deem it likely that a single individual is using multiple chat monikers in order to repeatedly break the CoC, bans without warning may be given.
If you believe there is someone in the channel that is obviously breaking these rules please DM one of the moderators and they‘ll be glad to review.