This is a place for thoughtful comments and discussions on the future of Polkadot, and the steps we can take to get there together.
- All our decisions should be made based on the long-term ecosystem benefits instead of the short-term individual profits. When you make a post, please include how your suggestion relates to the ecosystem benefits.
- Respect others and convince others by data and numbers, not by random emotional comments.
- Topics and replies with low information content will be moderated. Keeping this governance board clear and simple is the key to our successful discussion.
- Rather than posting “+1” or “Agreed”, use the Like button. Rather than taking an existing topic in a radically different direction, use Reply as a Linked Topic.
- Use the search function before posting, a similar topic may have already been started.
- Criticize ideas, not people. Use arguments and numbers, not emotions.
- When you see bad behavior, don’t reply. It encourages the bad behavior by acknowledging it, consumes your energy, and wastes everyone’s time. Just flag it.
- If you have any further questions about how things should work here, open a new topic in the site feedback category Polkadot-Meta and let’s discuss!
Moderators will guard the Forum’s objective of a long-term, thoughtful discussion on the future of the Polkadot ecosystem.
- Titles may be edited for readability.
- In case of topic duplication, off-topic digression or incorrect category use, topics may be reorganized.
- Discussion always remains respectful, otherwise moderators will step in.
- Warning! Moderators and staff will never DM you first. Moderators and staff will never ask for your seed phrase. Moderators and staff will never invite you to any airdrop.