Archisinal - Call for Ambassadors

gm Polkadot Community!

My name is Tom - I am the Founder of Archisinal. Going to keep this post nice and short but the tl;dr - We invite you to join our Ambassador Program :confetti_ball:

Our Mission Statement

What have done for the Polkadot & Astar Community this Year
As we approach our mainnet launch, the team have been in Latin America hosting collaboration events with the Polkadot, Astar and Polimec communities. Check out our socials to see some cool content:
Instagram
Twitter
Discord
Wen Farcaster?? (sooooon)

The Ambassador Program
We are keen to build a community in the AEC industry by integrating blockchain for a seamless and decentralised experience. On AirLyft, you will have the opportunity to earn multipliers for rewards.

The program is structured in 3 tiers - Head Ambassadors, Ambassadors & Community Ambassadors - each level is designed to reward our community’s contributions. Completing tasks will qualify for rewards upon launch, with a different multiplier added for each level.

Join us now - check out this page for more details about how to get involved and roles and repsonsibilities.

We love the Polkadot and Astar Community and we would love to have as many of you as possible building towards a transparent and accountability AEC industry!

Feel free to reach me directly on TG with questions. TG: @TomH149

:love_you_gesture:

3 Likes