Select * from polkadot;

Love the initiative here, and really looking forward to more and more valuable data being surfaced to the ecosystem.

I just wanted to call out that there are likely other avenues where the data team can contribute and make large impact. Note specifically the article released today from Messari, which compared the decentralization of various proof of stake protocols:

As you can see, Polkadot was not included. Someone in the comments queried about this, and the response was simply that a data pipeline needed to be contributed to the repo used to scrape this data.

I guess my high level comment is, the initiative is great, and I really look forward to seeing all that comes from it, but I can speak from first hand experience, sometimes we are too deep into our own thing, that we forget where impact can actually be generated. My guess is that creating our own dashboards and pipelines may at times be less important than giving high quality data to people who already have a large audience.

Some other examples of places where data team could contribute to existing platforms:

6 Likes