Parachain Technical Summit - Next Steps

Item six TX Fee Pallet has a merge request here which needs a concept review.

1 Like

Great :slight_smile:

Any plan on fixing the deposit issue with Pure proxy ? I would be happy to use this feature again, but the fact that it could lead to “inconsistent state” (where an account still has reserved tokens but no proxy anymore) is still a deal breaker for us.

(Refering to substrate/lib.rs at 101b8a05b232b3b5351e4d1cb85631a50960289d · paritytech/substrate · GitHub which associate the deposit to the “pure proxy” and substrate/lib.rs at 101b8a05b232b3b5351e4d1cb85631a50960289d · paritytech/substrate · GitHub which tries to unreserve the “pure proxy” (which does nothing because it doesn’t have reserve but still removes the proxy)

(Yes you should use kill_pure to remove a pure proxy, but the reality is that people will never do things the way they should :slight_smile: )

I think “virtual account” more clear for normal people. the difference between “pure proxy” and normal proxy account is the direction relation with origin account. this confused people a lot.

1 Like

The link to your integration tests seems to be broken. Could you please update it? Our team is checking this FUDGE lib right now and would be nice to see an example of how it is used. Thank you!

I can not anymore, but here is the updated version of the link.

https://github.com/centrifuge/centrifuge-chain/tree/main/runtime/integration-tests/src/pools

Feel free to ping me on element or so if you have questions. @mustermeiszer:matrix.org

1 Like