Individual time based contribution logs are one of the most effective ways for a disbursement process to:
- Measure ecosystem and contributor performance
- Maintain accurate contribution logs
- Reduce game theory risks
- Introduce more accurate performance incentives
- Generate insightful historical comparisons
- Improve future decision making
Task based milestones are the least measurable and can increase the game theory related risks that an ecosystem will need to handle!
An important part of aligning and fixing the incentives is ensuring that the best performing contributors in an ecosystem get recognised. High performing contributors should be well incentivised and rewarded for the impact they generate.
How an ecosystem records and verifies the execution outputs of its contributors will have a direct impact on how easy it becomes to recognise and reward the best performers.
We create public goods knowledge resources about treasuries, follow our resources and socials - https://linktr.ee/web3association