AssetX the new Polkadot Asset Hub DEX

Hello everyone,
I wanted to chat with you about something exciting I’ve been working on lately. I’m in the process of building a cool new DEX called AssetX, which is basically a way to easily trade any tokens on the Polkadot Asset Hub.

If you’re curious or interested, I’ve set up a Discord server where we can all hang out and talk about it: AssetX Discord Server (AssetX). Before I take any big steps with this idea, though, I really want to hear from you all.

Do you think there’s a need for something like AssetX? You know, a place where we can quickly trade any new tokens launched on Polkadot Asset Hub, similar to what Raydium does on Solana? I mean, why should we miss out on users just because Polkadot doesn’t have this feature yet?

I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas on this. Let’s chat!

5 Likes

Yeah, that would be great if we can trade tokens on assethub directly, and without teleport them to other parallel chains

Thanks for your feedback. We are working hard behind the scenes to make this happen and should be able to go-live very soon. AssetX will allow you to Mint and trade tokens on AssetHub without the complexity. The biggest part of what we are building on AssetX is a simple and easy to use interface to onboard non tech users bringing liquidity to Polkadot.