The voice of the community for choosing Head Ambassadors

Dear Polkadot friends,

As I present this individual report, I want to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to each of you. Over the past 2 months, I’ve had the privilege of meeting various ambitious individuals, and within our Ambassador Collective, I’ve witnessed the passion and dedication of those truly committed to our community. I can genuinely say that I was one of them.

Many considered my decision to step into the role of Head Ambassador stupid—“you can only lose.” But I was determined to make a difference, and that’s why I took this leap.

I understood that every move I made would be scrutinized under a magnifying glass, and not everyone would agree with me. Yet, my passion for driving change and putting the community first has always been at the forefront of my actions. Throughout this journey, I’ve remained true to myself.

Currently I find myself reflecting on the structure of the Head Ambassadors and questioning whether I still see a future in it, especially after last week’s events. Time will tell…

I extend my sincere thanks to everyone who voiced their support and also to those who challenged me to do better. Your feedback has been heard, and I will certainly take it into account.

Let’s remember: life’s too short to take ourselves too seriously. Keep your heads up, your spirits high, and your memes even higher! Together, we can turn this drama !

Mario Schraepen

1 Like