Polkadot Growth Strategy Report: Building a Continuously Growing Future for Polkadot

Good morning - I have to say that I’m pretty surprised that I’ve never heard of the Polkadot Ecology Research Institute before, especially considering you’ve been supported by the Treasury on six (?) previous occasions.

Where have these reports been published? Who have they been sent to? Who commissioned this and what outcomes have they produced?

The “community” has by-and-large come to many of these conclusions already in recent months (some much earlier tbh) and many are actively working to tackle them head-on. See some recent summaries & discussions posted in this forum by @alice_und_bob : Developer Experience must be our #1 Priority, Towards a Treasury Budget, Polkadot Governance Framework - v2023.09 - as well as discussions (leading to action) on Adjusting the current inflation model to sustain Treasury inflow.

I am glad that you will be looking to play a more engaged role in this ecosystem, as research without distribution and action does nothing to drive this ecosystem forward. You’ll find that this forum is a great place for you to start engaging with builders and contributors to tackle the most pressing issues - looking forward to seeing your contributions :raised_hands:

1 Like