Polkadot Digest 10 Jun 2024

Polkadot News

Decentralized Voices Cohort 2 delegates were announced Friday. The delegations will be made later today. Decentralized Voices — Cohort 2 Delegates Announced | by Web3 Foundation Team | Web3 Foundation | Jun, 2024 | Medium

Referendum 832, proposing to fund the Technical Fellowship Sub-Treasury, is passing almost unanimously. Funding the Technical Fellowship Sub-Treasury | Polkassembly

Referendum 841, proposing to upgrade the Polkadot relay chain and system parachains to runtime v1.2.5, is passing almost unanimously. Upgrade Polkadot v1.2.5 | Polkassembly

Referendum 814, proposing to promote Gavin Wood to VII Dan in the Polkadot Technical Fellowship, is passing almost unanimously. Proposal: Promotion to "VII Dan: Free Master" for Gavin Wood - Evidence below | Polkassembly

Web3 Foundation’s “EduChain”, a parachain for educational purposes, has made several steps forward recently. For details - x.com

Kusama News

Referendum 405, proposing to increase max_validators to 400 and max_validators_per_core to 4, is now passing with 99.8% in favor. Increase max_validators to 400 and max_validators_per_core to 4 | Polkassembly

Referendum 406, proposing to upgrade Kusama relay chain and system parachains to runtime v1.2.5, is passing unanimously. Upgrade Kusama: v1.2.5 | Polkassembly

What is the fix for the broken KSM accounts? How long is going to take?

The Polkadot-JS API is already fixed if you use the latest version. I’m not sure about the extension, but I believe the fix has already been made, it’s just not in the relevant App Stores yet.

1 Like

POLKADOT-JS isnt even in the app store anymore. Its still messed up runtime executionfail with Talisman.

I found the fix… i had to do a complete export all accounts in polkadotjs to talisman wallet. Also I transfered .15 dot to the account. this used to fix issues I had with KAVA and ledger a few years ago.

The Polkadot-JS extension is in the Chrome web store. It’s right here - https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/polkadot{js}-extension/mopnmbcafieddcagagdcbnhejhlodfdd

I am not sure what your second sentence means, sorry.