I’m such a newb it’s embarrasing, and I think I have multiple levels of issues going on, so I haven’t been able to find what I need.
- I figured out how to get my DOT to the point where I could nominate.
- I nominated, but it seemed like nothing was happening due to validators being inactive (I think.)
- I decide to forget this whole thing, to remove my dot, and just stake on Kraken.
- So far I’ve clicked “Stop” and “Unbond” (whatever that means). Dont recall what particular screen that occurred on, but was (trying) to follow a tutorial about unstaking if that helps.
- Afterwards, I then tried to send my DOT back to my wallet, but it didn’t work.
- I took a week off and ignored it.
- I tried again today, found the part on my wallet that says my 51 DOT is “locked”.
A) How do I unlock my dot and finally get it off.
B) Is it staked or not? Considering the whole “Stop” / “Unbond” thing.