Staking DOT on Uphold?

Uphold is now supporting Polkadot, but I cannot seem to find a way to stake on Uphold even though it looks like you used to be able to through an INtegration called CredEarn that I can no longer find on Uphold.

Does anyone know if Uphold supports staking? I am very new to the game so talk simply :slight_smile: All I want for Christmas is to be able to easily buy and stake DOT…for a newbie this has taken a week of pain and research to try to figure out. I was thrilled to see Uphold’s announcement about adding DOT today…but now am bummed to not find staking. Do I have to use Kraken or Crypto.com to do this?

Hey @CowboyBill sorry it’s been a pain… I have found the most newbie-friendly way to stake is through Kraken. Haven’t tried crypto.com so I can’t speak to that.

1 Like

Awesome! I will try it out. Thank you.

What’s the quickest way to get money to Kraken without paying for a wire transfer? So far I am using coinbase but it takes like five days for my incoming transactions to clear with coinbase [eye roll]. Is this the best option?

1 Like

Hah, yeah fiat exchanges are still clunky. There is a site ramp.network you could try… The treasury actually funded their integration so I feel like it will be solid and safe. You can use a debit or credit card, and crypto is supposedly transferable minutes after the transaction goes through. DOT is live in the EU and a few other places but not yet in the US. If you’re in the US, you could buy USDC and send it to Kraken, then exchange for DOT there.

2 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate your time and effort in helping me out.

1 Like