I have a system app.
I want to receive DOT from users and move them to the DOT master address.
So, I have a master DOT address and this is the main flow:
- If the user request a deposit, the system will gen a new temp address (+ private key)
- Then the user send some DOT to the temp address.
- Then the system (cron job) will check the balance of the temp address.
- The system moves all balances of the temp address to the master address.
- Bla bla…
- Transfer (for withdrawal): send to the user: use the transfer method.
So everything is ok for me?
How to create the new wallet (address + private key) by the GOLANG code or nodejs code?
And how do I move all balances from temp address to master address?
Is there a way to move them quickly ? ( do not use the transfer function ) .
Thank you so much!